If approved, the following conditions will be placed on this permit:
1. Burning to be done during daylight hours only.
2. The location for any open burning shall not be less than 50 feet from any structure. However, no open burning can take place within 1,000 ft. of an inhabited building located off the property where the fire is set.
3. Any open burning shall be constantly attended until fire is extinguished.
4. A method for extinguishing the fire shall be available for immediate use.
5. Agricultural waste materials ONLY. No materials which contain rubber, asphalt, grease or any liquid petroleum products are to be burned.
6. Should the fire department receive a complaint about the burn, the fire department will respond. If any burning creates a hazardous or objectionable situation, or if any of the conditions of this permit are not followed, the fire department will extinguish the burn.
7. Maximum time on this permit is 7 days.